Friday, November 15, 2013

Serious – November 16, 2013


My children, you must always be serious about your walk with Me and your end destiny. Many are not, they only pretend, they only serve Me half heartedly with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Nothing must be more important than Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

That is why you must be very serious and separated, you cannot conform to the world. You cannot love Me and the world. Those who still love the world are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. They only deceive themselves and must be serious, repent and separate themselves from the world and follow Me, My way before it might be too late.

You must willfully submit to Me and My authority. I force no one. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit and do My will according to My plan and purpose. I will not fail you. Trust Me and yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why they do not listen to, obey and follow Me, My way but they go their own way. They are hearers only and not doers because they are not serious and only deceiving themselves. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.


I warn because I love and I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all be serious and repent to have eternal life. Be serious for time is running out. Do not let mercy time run out. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised, it might be too late. Be serious about your end destiny and repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget