Saturday, November 23, 2013

Trust Me – November 24, 2013


My children, you must put all your hope and trust in Me. I am your Savior and Creator, I do not fail. What I promise I am able to do but at My time. My promises do not fail. I am no man that I would lie. I am always trustworthy and faithful. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. My will be done. I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose.

Your current situation, circumstances, is not unknown to Me. I know everything. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Trust Me that I will not fail you. Let your faith be real. You will be tested.


Follow Me, every day. I go ahead of you, to show you the way. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time and according to My plan and purpose but you must trust Me and not lose hope or be doubtful. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want or think, then you will not be disappointed. I know best. Let Me have My way. I will not disappoint you. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget