Saturday, November 30, 2013

Trust not doubt – December 01, 2013


My children, many profess to believe in Me but they do not trust Me but doubt Me. It is because they do not know Me for real. I am not alive to them. They only know about Me and that is okay to them but not to Me. Each one must get to know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do, if you want to follow Me, My way and do My will in My Kingdom.

I do not fail. I am no man that I would lie and I am better than any earthly father can be. My Hand is not too short to help and nothing is impossible with Me but many doubt Me, they want to limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings. Therefore they do not trust Me, they only pretend. Your faith will be tested and will you stand the tests? Have faith in Me, trust and do not doubt Me.


Keep your focus on Me and do not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way that you want or think then you will not be disappointed, if you trust Me, and let Me be in full control and have My way. I will work out all things for good at My appointed time and according to My plan and purpose for those who put all their hope and trust in Me and do not doubt Me. Without faith in Me it is impossible to please Me.  Believe and trust Me that I reward those who diligently seek Me. If you ask according to My will you will receive. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I do not fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget