Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Truth – November 20, 2013


My children, you must always love the truth and speak the truth to one another. Walk and live in truth, to be pleasing to Me. Many are not, they only assume, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me.

Only truth sets free not lies, that is why many are not free, they do not have victory, but are still in bondage. I want My children free to serve and follow Me freely and willingly as I guide and lead them by My Spirit.

Sadly, only a few listen to and follow Me because many have accepted lies for truth because lies are more acceptable and beneficial than the truth, but lies are not good, nor acceptable or pleasing  to Me. I have one standard for all My children and not just for some like so many want to believe and think. They only deceive themselves. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be holy, transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me.


Seek the truth from Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one who is willing into all truth and no one else. I force no one. You must want to accept all truth and be willing to reject all lies, then you will be free and have victory. Only truth gives victory not lies. Let no one deceive you with lies. Therefore seek the truth from Me for yourself. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you seek you will find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget