Monday, November 11, 2013

Until the very end – November 12, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you. There is no other way than to listen, obey and follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit until the very end. If you withdraw from Me, you will not be pleasing to Me and will not enter into Heaven. You must stay with Me, be faithful and endure until the very end.

That is why many are deceived and in darkness, not even knowing it, because they do not listen, obey nor follow Me, My way. They went their own way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.

Everyone must make sure for themselves that they are still on the narrow road and not on the broad road that leads to destruction. Many are on the wrong road. Do not be one of them. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown.

Make sure with Me and do not assume. Work daily on your relationship with Me because no one else can do it for you. Get to know Me. Many are satisfied because they only know about Me but that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. Each and every one must get to know Me for real. I am alive. The one who diligently seeks Me, will find Me. No one will have any excuse. I am always available, day and night. I know every heart and all motives. Many are not serious. If you seek Me, you will find Me because I am always faithful and trustworthy and I reward those who diligently seek Me.


You must continue to run the race set before you, no matter how hard and difficult it might be, to receive the prize at the very end. Run according to My Rules, run in such a way as to win the prize at the very end. You must finish the race successfully. Therefore you must endure and run until the very end. Never lose hope and give up, then it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget