Friday, November 1, 2013

Your Helper – November 02, 2013


My children, who is your helper? Am I your Helper? Then you must put all your hope and trust in Me and in no one else because people are fallible and not trustworthy. Many put their hope and trust in fallible men and women who fail them and then they want to blame Me for being disappointed. Hope in Me does not disappoint.

That is why I warn and you must take heed, trust no one but Me because people will always fail they are fallible but I am not. I am no man that I would lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. Believe and trust Me for who I am. I do not fail. I am trustworthy and My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to do. My Hand is not too short to help and nothing is impossible for Me to do.


My children, follow Me, My way, as I guide and lead you because I go ahead of you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I will help and sustain you along the way. You are not on your own, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me, let Me always be your Helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget