Sunday, December 29, 2013

Abounding in My love – December 30, 2013


Abounding in My love, My beloved children. My love never fails. I am no man that I would lie. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am your Abba Father who really loves and cares for you. I am better than any earthly father can be.

Many doubt My love for them. They believe the lies of the devil therefore they do not believe that I love and care for them. You must resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not give him any foothold then you will fall prey to his lies of hatred.

Abound in My love, My children. Be like Me. Love one another and do not hate. Bless and do not curse. Pray for everybody, even your enemies. You all need Me. I am more than enough. Let Me be your first love, abound in My love for you. You will not be the same person you used to be. My love never fails.


Believe and trust Me. I am able to complete the good work that I started in you. Stay with Me and endure but never stray or give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom then it will be all in vain.  Keep abounding in My love. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget