Thursday, December 19, 2013

Be always ready – December 20, 2013


My children, many argue and fight about things, the rapture, My coming but they are not even ready to meet with Me face to face. They are not worthy of Me and My Kingdom but they think that they are. Let no one deceive you or do not deceive yourselves because not everyone who professes Me, who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me or enter into Heaven. Many are deceived because they love lies and not the truth. Many have accepted lies for truth because it is more acceptable to them than the truth. The truth hurts, but it sets free, not lies. Seek the truth for yourselves from Me. I am the Truth, I set free and the one whom I set free will be free indeed.

That is why I warn, and you must be always ready. Take heed and do not assume that I am pleased with you when I am not. Do not take chances either. Many are still playing around, they are still of the world, not separated, because they love the world more than Me. I know every heart. Many do not even realize that they are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me, they only assume. Many argue and fight about things which they have no true knowledge about. Are you ready, pleasing and worthy of Me and My Kingdom?


If it is your time today, to stand before Me, will I find you worthy to enter into Heaven or refuse you? I am the only Door and it is narrow. Sadly many will try to enter but will not be able. They will be very disappointed but will only have themselves to blame. Make sure with Me and do not wait. Be always ready and stay on the narrow Road. Follow Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget