Sunday, December 1, 2013

Be different, be light – December 02, 2013


My children, you live among a wicked generation who has no fear or reverence for Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they do not seek Me and do not repent because they do not know Me.

There will be no mercy for the wicked if they continue in their wicked ways and do not repent in time. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me, holy, or you will perish.

You yourselves must be different, be light in this world that is full of darkness and do not be like the rest of the world who is in darkness and deceived by the enemy of their souls.

You cannot love the world and its pleasures and Me. Then you are deceiving yourself and are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. Do not be deceived like so many are and not realizing it. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.


Are you different and light in the world? Or in darkness and in enmity with Me? Make sure with Me and do not wait. I know every heart and all motives. Let Me search your heart and show you the things that might still not be pleasing to Me. Do not assume. Be different, be light and not darkness yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget