Friday, December 6, 2013

Be humble not arrogant – December 07, 2013


My children, you must always be humble and not arrogant. The humble I will exalt but the arrogant I will humble. The arrogant are not pleasing to Me, but they are an abomination to Me. Do not be deceived. Be humble yourselves and not arrogant.

I love the humble but I will oppose the arrogant and the prideful.

If you are humble and not arrogant you will be submissive to Me and My authority. You will deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and seek to do My will and not your own. Many are not humble but arrogant that is why they go their own way that seems right to them but they do not realize they are heading towards destruction because of their arrogance.


Therefore submit yourself willfully to Me and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do because they are not humble nor submissive to Me. I know every heart. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent. Be humble and repent or stay arrogant and perish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget