Thursday, December 5, 2013

Be strong – December 06, 2013


My children, you must be strong, stand firm in these last days. Your faith will be tested but you are able to be successful, you can overcome all obstacles along the way, if you are willing. It might not be easy but I am always with you, to help and to sustain you because without Me you can do nothing. Your strength is in Me. Be strong.

Keep your focus on Me, trust Me and see how I will work all things out for good. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that accuses you, you will refute because your vindication is from Me. The devil will try his utmost best to get My children to lose hope and to give up on Me. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. You are able, dot not be disheartened, be strong and courageous, be faithful and continue to do My will. Your labor for Me and My everlasting Kingdom will not be in vain. Stay steadfast and be unmovable.


You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but be strong and do not give up on Me or deny Me then I will also deny you and it will be all in vain. Be strong and endure, press on harder but never give up on Me and My Kingdom. Your reward is with Me, let no one take your crown. Be strong and of good courage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget