Sunday, December 22, 2013

Be vigilant – December 23, 2013


My children, be vigilant because the devil knows that his time is running out and he is out to destroy. He has destroyed many already and is seeking more to destroy. Do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold but stay always vigilant.

Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. I equip you so that you will be able to stand, to be steadfast, unmovable against all his schemes. He is your enemy and not your friend. That is why you must be vigilant in this time.

You must be on guard and do not let your guard down. Yield to My Spirit and listen, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, who accuses you falsely, you will refute because your vindication is from Me. Trust Me, I am for you and not against you. If I am for you who can be against you?


Be vigilant all the time so that you will be able to endure, to stand and continue to do My will until the end. Never lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain and that is what the devil wants. That is why I warn out of love and because I care. Stay vigilant and do not fall asleep but stay awake, watch and pray all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget