Saturday, December 14, 2013

Come follow Me – December 15, 2013


My children, you must follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of My way to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. There is no other Way than to come and follow Me. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it and do not even realize it. They are deceived because they follow after other people and not Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none besides Me and will never be.

I am the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. Let no one deceive you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter. The Door is Narrow and many will try to enter but will not be able. You must strive hard to enter and that is why you must come and follow Me only. I will lead and guide you to your destiny. I will not disappoint you. I go ahead of you. There is no other way than to come and follow Me.

Many are not willing, they always look for excuses but no one will have any excuses. I know every heart and all motives. I call many but few are willing to follow Me when I call them. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I call this day also. Who will answer to My call and be willing to come and follow Me, My way? I force no one.


Come this day and follow Me, do not wait, you do not know how much time you have left. It might be your last day today. Are you following Me to reach your end destiny successfully?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget