Monday, December 2, 2013

Encourage - December 03, 2013


My children, you must take courage and encourage those who need encouragement. The road ahead of you will become steeper, more difficult and not easier. You must never lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom until the very end or it will be all in vain. You must endure and press on in harder. You must overcome every obstacle along the road. You are able. I am your Helper and will sustain you. I strengthen you. You are never on your own, without Me you can do nothing. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My Hand is not too short to help and there is nothing that I am not able to do. Trust Me, My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to fulfill but at My time and according to My plan and purpose.

Do not be discouraged or lose hope yourselves, hope in Me does not disappoint. I am available for everyone, day and night. The one who draws near to Me, I will draw near to him also. If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I love and I care for each one of My children. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Take courage and encourage each other. You must continue to run the race set before you with new vigor and endurance to win the prize at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget