Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Expand My Kingdom – December 18, 2013


My children, each one of you is able, but you must be willing to expand My Kingdom. It is not of the world. It is not a visible Kingdom but it is founded in the hearts of My beloved children, those who do My will. Not everyone who profess that they are My children are pleasing to Me and are busy expanding My Kingdom. Many are busy expanding their own kingdoms and all for their own glory. I know every heart and all motives. I do not share My glory with anyone. I am King, Lord and Master of My everlasting Kingdom. I must be glorified, feared and revered. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell.

Sadly there are those also who do not build onto My Kingdom they only scatter and destroy My Kingdom and they think that they are pleasing to Me but they are not, I will destroy them also. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and you ought to be like Me, holy, but many are not. They pretend to be what they are not. They are still of the world and not of My everlasting Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. My Kingdom is not to be despised. I will allow or refuse you entrance into Heaven.


Seek therefore first My Kingdom and My Righteousness and I will add all the other things unto you at My time as I wish. I do not fail. I know My plan and purpose for each one who is but willing to expand My everlasting Kingdom but I force no one. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit, to do My will. Your reward is with Me and your labor will not be in vain if you endure and continue to expand My Kingdom until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget