Monday, December 30, 2013

Focus – December 31, 2013


My children, keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not lose focus. Many things can distract and hinder you from focusing on Me and My Kingdom. That is what it is all about, Me and My Kingdom. My Kingdom will be established. I am King and in control of My everlasting Kingdom. No other man made kingdoms will last, only Mine. Therefore you must diligently seek to be part of My everlasting Kingdom and keep your focus on Me. Make Me your King, Lord and Master and seek to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom to be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding.

Do not focus on earthly treasures and pleasures it will not last. Focus on Me and My Kingdom. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last for eternity. Nothing else is more important than Me and My Kingdom.


Many lose focus and perspective what life really is about. You must force yourself, I force no one. You must decide not to lose focus or perspective but to keep your focus on those things that are important and of eternal value, your end destiny, My plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom. What will it profit anyone if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul? That is why you must strive hard and seek diligently to that what is of value and important, not the other things that are hindrances and distractions, that take your focus of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Keep focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget