Friday, December 20, 2013

Focus on your own walk and deeds – December 21, 2013


My children, you must focus on your own walk with Me and your own deeds. Each one will give account for their deeds, good or evil. You yourselves must be blameless and do to other people as you want them to do to you also. Be different and do not be like the rest of the world. Do not hate but love one another, even your enemies. Bless and do not curse. Pray for the lost and for your enemies. You all need Me. I am the only Savior of the world, the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be.

I am the righteous Judge, who sees and hears everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives. Focus on your own walk with Me daily and your own deeds.  Yield to My Spirit and do as I guide and lead you, to do My will and not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

Therefore focus on your own walk with Me and your own deeds in My everlasting Kingdom. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me. I will give to each one according to their deeds.


Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I go ahead of you to show you My way. I will open doors for you at My time and according to My plan and purpose for you to be able to do My will. Focus on your own walk with Me every day, do good and be good. Let My Name be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget