Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am for you – January 01, 2014


My children, the enemy is lying, and many of you believe his lies that is why you lost hope and are discouraged. You must learn to reject all lies and not to ponder on them but on My truth only. Be steadfast, unmovable in this time. I am for you and not against you. My promises do not fail because I do not change. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit or restrict Me. Let Me have My way. I know best. I am able to do the impossible.

I will not disappoint My beloved children. You must stay with Me, listen, obey and follow Me, step by step. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. Do not look at other people but keep your focus on Me. I will open doors for you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I am able and no one is able to stop Me. If I open a door no one is able to shut it but if I shut a door no one is able to open it.


 If I am for you who can be against you? The enemy will always try his utmost best to get you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom. Give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. Be faithful and follow Me, My way and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom until the very end. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I build your faith up, I do not tear you down. Believe and trust Me, I am for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget