Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I do not fail – December 04, 2013


My children, I do not fail, but people always fail. That is why your hope and trust must be in Me and not in other people, who are fallible.

Many are disappointed and heartbroken because people failed them. You must forgive to be forgiven. Do not be unforgiving. Forgive and release those who hurt and disappoint you to Me. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. Many think that they can hide from Me but they cannot, it is foolishness and it is because they do not know Me for real.

Be different My children, love your enemies and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Pray for your enemies also and for those who misuse and mistreat you, you all need Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but you must endure and great will your reward be in Heaven.  


I am for you My beloved children and not against you. I love and I do care for each one. Do not be disheartened and lose hope. Put all your hope and trust in Me because I am your Abba Father and I do not fail. Trust Me and do not fail Me and see how I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. My promises do not fail. Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith in Me. Do not let your faith fail, have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget