Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It is all about Me – December 26, 2013


My children, it is all about Me, your Creator and Savior. You were all born for My plan and purpose. No one was a coincidence. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am King, Lord and Master and in control of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. But sadly many are still not part of My Kingdom but only of the kingdoms of the world and their own that will not last but be destroyed.

That is why you must seek to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you at My time and according to My plan and purpose. I know best. Let Me have My way. It is all about Me and My will be done and not your own or that of other people. Life is all about Me and to be pleasing to Me.

Many do not know Me for real, that is why they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They think that they can limit and restrict Me to their own shortcomings. I am no man that I would lie. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances but you must trust Me and put all your hope in Me. I do not fail. I am able.


I am The Almighty, all Powerful and to be Glorified because it is all about Me and not about anyone else. I am the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time for My faithful, beloved children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget