Monday, December 16, 2013

Know Me – December 17, 2013


My children, you must know Me for real. Many still only know about Me and I am not a reality to them. They only know about Me and that satisfies them. You must all get to know Me for real. I am alive. My sheep hear My voice, they listen, obey and follow Me and no one else but sadly many follow strangers, those I warned them to run away from. That is why many are lost and in darkness.

If you seek to hear My voice, you will hear. Many are not willing to seek to hear My voice. I know every heart and I know who is serious and who is not. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. It is because they do not know Me.


If you really know Me, you will not be the same person you used to be. You will change, be transformed into My likeness. You will be like Me, holy, because I do not change, you must all change, be holy or you will perish. And it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am the righteous Judge. If you know Me, you will repent and strive hard to be like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. Get to know Me, hear My voice for yourself and follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.  If you seek Me, you will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I do not fail. Work on our relationship daily, it is all about Me. You must know Me for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget