Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Live relationship – December 19, 2013


Many who claim to be My children do not have a live relationship with Me. They only know about Me and that is satisfying to them but not to Me. I want each one of My children to have a live relationship with Me. I am alive. I can speak but you must be willing to hear My voice for yourselves. You must seek Me because nobody else can do it for you. You must work on your own relationship with Me every day to keep it alive and not just some days or when you want.

Many want other people to work on their relationship with Me for them. It does not work that way. That is why many are deceived and in darkness and stray from Me so easily. It is because they do not have a live, intimate, personal relationship with Me but only with other people. I am not real and alive to many.

My children, you must get to know Me more and better every day. Do not be satisfied but seek Me . Work on our relationship all the time. I am not limited or restricted like so many think and want to believe. I am available all the time, day and night. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I will reveal Myself to you as I wish and at My time.


Do you have a live relationship with Me? Then you must tell other people about Me also. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. The one who seeks Me will find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget