Monday, December 9, 2013

Many are lost – December 10, 2013


My children, many are lost because they do not know Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they are still lost and on their way to destruction. They are on the wrong way.

Each one must make sure now that you are on the right way, My way or you are also lost and on your way to destruction. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. Because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.

Many started good but then they got lost, they strayed from following Me, My way. They listened to and followed after other people who led them astray from Me.

I am the only Good Shepherd. I take care of My own sheep. They know Me and I know them. They only listen to My voice and they follow Me wherever I guide and lead them. I protect them from the enemy and they run away from all strangers.

Sadly many strayed from Me, they went their own way, they are lost because they did not hear or listen to My voice only or follow Me but they follow after strangers whom I warned them against.


I call the lost back to come and follow Me, My way. I will not disappoint them, but they must be willing to follow Me, My way and get to know Me. They must listen, obey and follow Me only, every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget