Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Nature – December 25, 2013


My children, you must strive hard and seek diligently to become like Me. It must be your desire. You must want to change, be transformed into My likeness, you must have My Nature. I do not change, I am holy. You must all change because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they do not have My Nature, they only have the carnal nature of men that cannot please Me. That is why many love the world more than Me. The things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of it but they also do it themselves. That is not My Nature. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves.

You must all have My Nature, be like Me, holy. Be clothed with My Nature to be able to be pleasing to Me and to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only Savior of the world the one who accepts Me will live but the one who rejects Me will perish. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be.


Do you have My Nature? Let other people see My Reflection in and through your good deeds so that I can be glorified. Have My Nature, I am the Light of the world, you must also be light to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget