Thursday, December 26, 2013

No weapon – December 27, 2013


My children, do not fear and do not be dismayed. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that accuses you falsely you will refute because your vindication is from Me. If I am for you who can be against you? I know every heart and all motives.

Do not allow the devil to distract and hinder you in your walk with Me and your service in My everlasting Kingdom. It will not be in vain if you endure and stay faithful until the very end. The devil will try his utmost best to get My children to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom. Therefore do not fall prey to him and give him no foothold but resist him and refute him in My Name, The Name above all other names.

Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil and be able to put out all his fiery darts. Your faith will be tested but you are able to stand and to be victorious. Do not lose hope or give up but continue to fight the good fight of faith until the very end. Victory is assured.


My children, you do not war like the rest of the world that have no hope, because their hope is not in Me. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I do not fail. I am for you and not against you. Believe and trust Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget