Saturday, December 7, 2013

Not the same – December 08, 2013


My children, you are all unique and not the same. Therefore do not compare yourselves to one another. I have a plan and a purpose with everyone who is willing to do My will. Ask Me, My plan and purpose and I will reveal it to you. Do not focus on other people but on Me and My Kingdom, My will for you in My Kingdom for this time that will never be again.

Although you are still in the world, you are not off it. You belong to Me, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You must be separate, and not be conformed to the world and its desires again, that it is not pleasing or acceptable to Me. Many are in enmity with Me and do not realize it because they love the things and the pleasures of the world more than Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives.

You must change, be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change, but you must all change. You must not be the same person that you used to be. You must be different from the rest of the world. You must stand out, be a shining light and not be darkness yourself, then you only deceive yourself. You must be holy, like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


My standard of holiness and righteousness is not the same as that of the world. I have one standard for all and not just for some like so many want to believe because they love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. Many have accepted lies for truth because the things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them but they also do it themselves. Do not be one of them, repent and do not stay the same or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget