Saturday, December 28, 2013

Not without hope – December 29, 2013


My children, you are not without hope. You must be different from the rest of the world who are without hope because they are without Me the Light of the world, therefore they are still in darkness and deceived by the enemy of their souls.

Hope in Me does not disappoint. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, all Powerful, able to do the impossible. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and not who you think who I am and what I am able to do.

Many do not believe and trust Me that is why they are without hope and discouraged. You must decide to put all your hope and trust in Me, your Abba Father. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not fail nor do I disappoint My beloved children. I will never leave nor forsake you. I am always with you. I will never abandon My own, but sadly many stray from Me because they lost hope in Me. It is because they did not know Me for real. I am alive, able to do what is impossible with people.


Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. With Me all things are possible. I give you the strength so that you can do all things, without Me you can do nothing. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me be your Hope and I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I will not disappoint nor fail you. Trust Me, you are not without hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget