Friday, December 27, 2013

One day at a time – December 28, 2013


My children, you must only take one day at a time. Do not lose hope and be disheartened. Focus on today only, you do not know about tomorrow or what the future will hold because tomorrow will be another day with its own things. Leave yesterday and your past behind you, or it will only hinder your walk with Me and stop you from progressing.

Many of you wonder about too many things. Things did not work out the way that you thought or wanted because My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts and My time is not your time but I know best. Do not be disappointed. I work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good. It is not to harm you but to build you up. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding of how you think or want things to work out. Learn that valuable lesson or you will be disappointed. Take one day at a time only and follow Me, My way and do My will for that day.


Yield to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you every step of My way, one day at a time and one step at a time. You cannot lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you as I wish. Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom then it will all be in vain. Endure and stay on course. Follow Me, one day at a time. I will not let you down. Let Me have My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget