Thursday, December 12, 2013

Own encounter – December 13, 2013


My children, many of you are only satisfied with that what you hear and read about Me from other people, their encounters and experiences that they have with Me. You must seek your own from Me and with Me. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I love and I care for each one, but you must diligently seek Me with all your heart until you have your own encounter with Me. Do not lose hope or give up nor be satisfied with less but to have your own encounter with Me. Keep seeking until you have your own. The one who seeks will find Me. I am always faithful and you can trust Me. I reward those who diligently seek from Me. I am no man that I would lie. Therefore seek your own encounter from Me.

You have examples of those who had their own encounters with Me. Ask your own now from Me. I am faithful to My promises, I do not fail. It is not just for some like so many believe it is for all who seek Me. Seek Me until I reveal Myself to you.


Those who have their own encounter with Me, will not be the same again. I am real, I am alive. But sadly for many I am not, they only know about Me and that is enough and pleasing to them. The one who is willing to seek Me, will find Me and will have their own encounter with Me as I wish and at My time. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail. Be patient and seek for your own encounter with Me and do not be satisfied with only one encounter but seek a continuous live relationship with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget