Sunday, December 15, 2013

Praise Me – December 16, 2013


My children, praise Me, you have the right, worship and adore Me for who I am to you and for what I am able to do. Praise Me for My blessings, My goodness, My wonders and miracles. I am worthy to be praised because I am able to do that which is not possible with anyone else, the impossible.

Do not let anyone hinder or stop you from praising Me. Sing songs of praises to Me, day and night. I live under the praises of My beloved children. No matter your situation or circumstances praise Me. Praise Me in the storm. I am with you in the storms of live and I will never leave you nor forsake you. Keep praising Me in the storm and I will see you through. I am able to calm the storm.


Praise Me for your miracles, My promises do not fail. Praise Me not only for the big things but for the small things also. Keep praising Me for My love, My mercies and My grace that I bestow on you. Praise Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget