Friday, December 13, 2013

Press on – December 14, 2013


My children, you must press on and not lose hope or give up. You must continue until the very end to receive the prize. Your reward is with Me.

Many give up too easily and too quickly. They are not willing to press on, to endure, to run the race set before them with endurance until the very end. They gave up when they encounter their first obstacle along the way. You will have many obstacles but you must press on, overcome, you are able but you must be willing to press on and not to stop or to give up.

Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Do not lose perspective what it is all about. It is about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and to receive the prize at the end. Therefore seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you. I do not fail. I know your circumstances and I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me and let Me be in full control. I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose.

Stay on course and press on. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time and according to My plan and purpose.


Believe and trust Me that I am for you and not against you. Continue and press on, you will have a breakthrough. Victory is assured. I will not fail or disappoint you. Be steadfast, unmovable and press on harder and move forward with Me. Follow Me, one step at a time. I will see you through, without Me, you can do nothing. Press on, you will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget