Saturday, December 21, 2013

Seek Me – December 22, 2013


My children, you must seek Me, seek to do My will in My Kingdom. Nothing else is more important than to seek Me. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I am always faithful and I reward those who diligently seek Me. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you also.

My promises do not fail. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time and according to My plan and purpose. Many do not want to seek Me, My Kingdom and My Righteousness. I know every heart. I must be King, Lord and Master of your lives and in control. I know best. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good, but then you must seek Me and My will for you. I will reveal it to you. My yoke is easy and My burden is light.


Trust Me, and seek Me. No matter your situation or circumstances. I am able to do the impossible but then you must ask from Me. I do not fail. I love and I care for My children. I am for you and not against you. My will is not your will and My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways. Submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way. My will be done. Therefore seek Me and My will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget