Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stubborn – December 11, 2013


My children, you live in the midst of a stubborn and rebellious people. They love darkness more than light because their deeds are wicked. They do not love Me nor do they fear or revere Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell.

Therefore you must be in right standing with Me all the time. Not everyone who profess that they know Me will enter into Heaven. The Door is narrow and many will try to enter but will not be able. You must strive hard yourselves and do not be stubborn or rebellious then you will perish.  Be humble, submit to Me and My authority. Listen and obey Me, refuse and you will perish and end up in damnation.

Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised, and it might be too late because even today many will die, of them, many will not be ready nor pleasing to Me and they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one.


There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart. Be humble, repent, be holy and do not continue in your rebellion and stubbornness, or you will perish. I call and I warn out of love and because I care but it is up to each and every one to seek Me and to get to know Me for real. The one who seeks Me will find Me. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget