Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The only way – December 05, 2013


My children, let no one deceive you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be. Many proclaim that they are Me, but they are not, they are the deceivers I warned you about. Do not fall prey to the enemy, he has deceived many and is seeking to deceive and to destroy those who love lies and not the truth. Seek the truth from Me for yourselves, do not trust anyone but Me. I am the only Way.

There is only one way and that is to follow Me, My way because there is a way that seems right to many but its end leads to destruction.

You must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Yield to My Spirit and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way to do My will. That is the only way.


I go before you to show you the way that you must go. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I will open doors for you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me and follow Me, My way until the very end. That is the only Way that leads to your end destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget