Monday, December 23, 2013

The pretenders – December 24, 2013


My children, many only pretend that they are of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but they are not. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. I know every heart and all motives. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they trusted the pretenders that are not of Me and My Kingdom. Not everyone who profess My Name are of Me and will enter into Heaven. Ask Me about everyone and do not trust anyone but Me with your end destiny.

Many are still playing and are not serious about their end destiny. They are still of the world and not separated. They love the world more than Me they only pretend that they love Me. I am not their first love. I know who truly loves Me. No one is able to pretend before Me.

Do not be a pretender yourself. Be serious and serve and follow Me with all your heart and not only with your mouth like the pretenders do.


Many do not realize the time that you are in. The devil has deceived and lulled many asleep. He loves the pretenders, the lukewarm. May they wake up, repent and stop pretending before it might be too late. Time is running out and even today might be too late for many pretenders. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent and follow Me and do My will. Be part of My everlasting Kingdom. I must be King, Lord and Master of your live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget