Sunday, December 8, 2013

Valuable lessons – December 09, 2013


My children, each one of you have many valuable lessons to learn in life, if you are willing, but sadly many are not willing and give up too quickly. They will regret it but those who are willing will learn through what they suffer. You will also learn obedience to Me through much suffering. You must be willing to learn your lessons and not to be un-teachable or harden your heart. Many are stubborn, in rebellion because they are not willing to learn these valuable lessons.

I force no one and there is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I know every heart. Those who are willing to learn will learn, but those who do not want to learn will perish in their stubbornness and only have themselves to blame.


Be thankful for every situation and in all circumstances that you have to go through and endure in life, it is for your own good, it is so that you can change and learn valuable lessons in and through them. Nothing is in vain. You are able to be successful and to overcome. Your life is in My Hand. I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good at My time and according to My plan and purpose. Therefore do not lose hope or give up. Learn these valuable lessons, it is for good. It is to change you, to build your faith and trust in Me and not to tear you down. I am for you and not against you. Submit to Me and be willing to learn your valuable lessons. It will not be in vain. I love you and I do care for each one of My beloved children and that is why I want you to learn every valuable lesson possible. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do because they are not willing to submit and learn from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget