Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Willing – December 12, 2013


My children, you must always be willing to follow Me willfully, My way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. I force no one. Many are not willing that is why so few really follow Me and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives.

Many are not willing to do My will but their own and that of other people and that is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me. You must listen, obey and follow My orders. I am in control of My Kingdom. I am the Head of My Body, My Church and you are all different members, part of My Body and must seek to do My will according to My plan and purpose.

Therefore you must yield to My Spirit and do as I instruct you and not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do because they are not willing to do My will. Many are only hearers but not doers and deceiving themselves. You must all be doers also in My Kingdom. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Be willing to go where I send you and do My will. I will not fail you and you will not be disappointed, your labor in My Kingdom will not be in vain. Your reward is with Me in Heaven. Be My willing, faithful and obedient child, doing My will and not your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget