Saturday, January 11, 2014

Be in peace – January 12, 2014


My children, you must always be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding. No matter your situation or circumstances you can be in peace in the midst of it. Let no one take your peace. In this world there will be no true peace, just a false peace and false hope because without Me there will be no peace and no hope but turmoil and hopelessness.

Do not fear evil people. They have no peace, but you My beloved children must be different, you must always have peace. Be in peace with Me. I will not fail you. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. No weapon formed against you will prosper and you will refute the enemy because your vindication is from Me. Believe and trust Me that I will work out all things for good. I do not fail.

Be always vigilant, watch and pray because when they say peace, peace then you must know that sudden destruction will come because without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil in the world. I am the Prince of Peace without Me there will be no true peace. Let no one deceive you with their false peace and false hope. Keep your focus on Me and stay with Me and be in My peace.


The wicked will have no peace with Me unless he repents of his wickedness and forsakes his wrong ways and accepts Me the Prince of Peace then he will also have My true peace and be in peace with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget