Sunday, January 12, 2014

Be led by Me – January 13, 2014


My children, you must be led by Me, My Spirit who dwells in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. Therefore you must willfully submit to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. Be one with Me, be like Me, holy.

My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one who is willing into all truth and no one else. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they are not being guided or led by Me, My Spirit but by people who are fallible and lead them astray from Me.


You must willfully yield to My Spirit all the time, I will guide and lead you every step of the way, so that you will be able to do My will and not your own. I know My plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom, it is good but you must be willing and ask Me for direction and guidance  so that you can do what I command you. My will be done. I am the only One who knows and will reveal it to you at My time. Be patient and wait on Me for My guidance and leading. I will not fail you. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me, follow Me one step at a time. I go before you so that I can make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth, without Me you can do nothing. I will open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and do as I guide and lead you every step of My way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget