Thursday, January 2, 2014

Changes and challenges – January 03, 2014


My children, you will have changes and many challenges in this life. Many do not like changes and challenges, but it is good. I know what is best and work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose.

Be ready and willing for the changes and challenges which you will have to endure and go through. You are able to be successful and all changes and challenges are good for you, so that My will can be done.

Many are not willing to change and to face their challenges. They lose hope and give up on Me too quickly.


Do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom yourselves when you have to face changes and when you are challenged by the changes. I will not fail you. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. I go before you and I will open doors for you at My time which will enable you to face all changes and challenges. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do My will as I guide and lead you. Some will have to change course, it will be a challenge to them while others will have to change their ways that will also be a challenge to them. You must all change to become like Me, holy, that is another challenge. Be willing and accept changes and challenges. No matter how difficult it might be. I will not disappoint you and you will not be disappointed.  Victory is assured, when you cooperate with all the changes and many challenges and if you stay with Me until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget