Monday, January 20, 2014

Concerned – January 21, 2014


My children, many are concerned about the wrong things, if they were but concerned about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and their own walk and relationship with Me. That is why so many do not know Me for real they only know about Me and that is pleasing to them but not to Me. It is because they are concerned about the wrong things in life, their priorities are not right. Knowing Me is all that matters. You must be concerned about those things that concern Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one. Be willing to go where I send you to do My will and not your own. Let Me guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not go after the wrong things yourselves. Believe and trust Me, My promises do not fail.


Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I know every situation and all circumstances, nothing is hidden from Me and I do not fail. I am able to do the impossible, to work out all things for good. Be concerned about the things that matter to Me, those things that have eternal value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget