Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Deny yourself – January 09, 2014


My children, if you want to follow Me, My way and do My will. Then you must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and not just some days or when you want like so many do. You must always yield to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you every step of the way but many are not willing and I force no one. They resist and grieve My Spirit, I will not strive with anyone forever. I know every heart and all motives.

That is why so few are really following Me and doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom and not their own, or that of other people. Few are willing to deny themselves, to submit to Me and My authority, listen, obey and follow Me, My way and do My will only.

Each one must decide for themselves, be willing and determined every day to do My will but then you must deny yourself, your own will, your ambitions, your way and surrender all to Me and let Me have My way and let My will be done. You must believe and trust Me that I will work out all things for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail but then you must follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you at My time. I will not fail you, you can trust Me.


Be willing, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me, it will not be in vain, if you endure and follow Me all the way until the very end. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget