Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Endure – January 15, 2014


My children, do not lose hope and never give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom then it will be all in vain. You do not want to be disappointed because you were not willing to endure, to press on in harder. You have to endure until the very end.

Your faith in Me will be tested. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me. I love and I care for each one of My children but many do not really love Me, they only pretend, because when their faith is being tested they lose hope and want to give up on Me and My Kingdom.

I was your perfect example of endurance until the very end, even death on the cross. I endured everything out of love. Therefore follow My perfect example, endure hardships, persecution and tribulation and when I discipline and reprove you, it is all out of love and because I care. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you, it is for your own good, to change you to become like Me, holy.

The devil wants you to lose hope, to give up on Me and My Kingdom but it is up to you if you will resist him and his lies or fall prey to him and give him a foothold, then he will destroy you like so many others.


Take courage and endure everything for My sake. I will not disappoint you. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me, I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You must endure, stay with Me and follow Me all the way until the very end to be rewarded. Let no one take your crown, endure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget