Sunday, January 5, 2014

Faithful and obedient – January 06, 2014


My children, you must always be faithful and obedient to Me until the very end. Many are not any longer, they strayed from Me, they became unfaithful and disobedient. Do not be one of them but be different, be known as one of My faithful and obedient children. Your reward is with Me. Let no one take your crown.

Endure, press on harder, no matter how hard or difficult it might be. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are able to stay faithful and obedient to Me but you must be willing and determined to reach your destiny successfully at the end. Many stopped running and still think that they will receive a prize in the end, they are deceived. You must run the race set before you with endurance until the very end. No one will receive a prize if they do not successfully complete the race. You must run the race according to My rules. I reward those who stay faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom until the very end.


You will have much tribulation in this life, but you must not lose hope or give up, then it will be all in vain. You are not on your own, without Me you can do nothing. I am always available, day and night, to help and to sustain you along the way. I go ahead of you to show you the way. Yield to My Spirit, I guide and lead you every step of the way to do My will. Stay faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom, I will not disappoint you and you will not be disappointed if you endure until the end. The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget