Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hope – January 10, 2014


My children, where does your help come from? Is your help from Me or from other people who are fallible, not trustworthy and who will disappoint you. That is why many are disappointed and without hope because I am not their Helper and their Hope is not in Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do, the impossible.

Do not be without hope yourself. I am your only hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. Your faith will be tested but many lose hope when they have to face obstacles on the road. The road will not get easier but steeper, narrower and more difficult as you continue. Many give up when they are being tested, not willing to endure and to continue.

You must never lose hope or give up but press on harder and be determined to continue no matter what the obstacles might be. I am always with you to help and to sustain you along the narrow road. You are not on your own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. I build you up and do not tear you down. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Be encouraged and put all your hope and trust in Me, your Abba Father. I do not fail. I am better than any earthly father can be, trust Me and rely on Me. Do not lose hope and never give up on Me and My Kingdom then it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget