Saturday, January 25, 2014

I do the impossible – January 26, 2014


My children, many are disheartened because things do not work out the way that you want or think. Do not lose hope and be disheartened but put all your hope and trust in Me, I am able to do the impossible in any situation and in all circumstances. My Hand is not too short to help but your faith will be tested. Do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do?

Many have fallen prey to the lies of the devil, they gave him a foothold and believed his lies instead of the truth. Therefore they are disheartened, hopeless and they think that I am against them and not for them.

Submit to Me, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not ponder on his lies but reject all lies and believe the truth only. Get rid of the lies, the devil wants to destroy you and he will do everything possible to get My children disheartened and to lose hope in Me.

Put on My full armor every day so that you can stand against all the wiles of the devil. He will do everything possible to get you off course, to hinder and to stop you. Do not fall prey to him, resist him until he flees. Victory is assured.


I will not fail My beloved children. Be encouraged and trust Me. See how I will work out all things for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Do not doubt, limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. I do the impossible because I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget