Friday, January 3, 2014

I reveal – January 04, 2014


My children, I did not change. I still reveal mysteries, new and hidden things that you do not know about. Many do not know Me for real and therefore they do not believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

Many try to limit and restrict Me because of their own shortcomings but I do as I wish. I reveal beforehand those things that people try to hide, their secrets because I am able.

Those who think that they can hide anything from Me are foolish. You are all ever before Me. I am Omnipotent, I see and I hear everything even in darkness. What’s done in darkness or in secret, I am able to reveal it, to bring it to the light, to expose it all. There are no secrets or hidden things, I know it all.

Your enemies are also My enemies and I will reveal their schemes and plans beforehand to My beloved children. You will not be in darkness. Do not be afraid but trust Me for I am able and will not fail My beloved children.


Call on Me, ask Me and I will reveal new and hidden things to you also as I wish and at My time. There is no favoritism or discrimination with Me like so many want to believe and think. I love and I care for all My children but many do not love and care about Me or My Kingdom. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget