Thursday, January 16, 2014

In My will – January 17, 2014


My children, you must always be in My perfect will. Then you will know when things do not work out the way that you want or think that it is not My will and you will not be disappointed. My will is not your will. My plans are not your plans. My ways are not your ways. My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me have My way, My will be done. I will not fail or disappoint you. I will work out all things for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I know best. Let Me be in control.

Many are not in My will, some are stubborn, not willing to submit to Me and My authority but I force no one. You must willfully deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you to do My will in My Kingdom. That is not what they want but their own will be done and not My will be done. That is why they are not in My will.


It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Many choose not to be in My will, their own choice but will also bear the consequences because they want their own will and go their own way. But there is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction. It is not My will and My way. That is why you must be in My will and follow Me, My way every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget