Friday, January 24, 2014

In the world – January 25, 2014


My children, in the world you will have much tribulation. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not lose faith in Me, be steadfast, unmovable in your faith. Your faith will be tested in the world.

You will have many enemies in the world and your enemies are also My enemies but I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Do not repay but forgive and release them to Me. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands. I am the God of Love but also a Consuming Fire.

Do not forget that they hated Me first and you are not better than your Master. You are still in this world but not of it. If you were of it, they would love and accepted you but now that you are different and separated from them, you will be hated not loved because you do not belong to them but to Me.


Endure, do not lose hope or give up but press on and continue to obey and to follow Me every step of the way. I go before you and I will not fail you. If I am for you who can be against you in the world? I am in you and I am Greater than he who is in the world. I have overcome the world and you are also able. Put all your hope and trust in Me, with Me all things are possible, without Me you can do nothing. Victory is assured with Me in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget