Monday, January 6, 2014

Knowing Me, that matters – January 07, 2014


My children, for many I am not real and alive because they do not know Me. They only know about Me that is why they do not have a close intimate personal relationship with Me and that is not pleasing to Me.

Each one must get to know Me, work on your own relationship with Me daily because no one else is able to do it for you. That is why many are deceived because they listen to and follow after those who do not know Me themselves who only pretend. I know My own and they know Me because they belong to Me.

You must be willing to seek Me for yourself until you find Me and get to know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do and not who you believe and might think who I am.

I am alive. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me and will not follow after strangers but will run away from them. Sadly many go after strangers because they do not know Me. I am not their Good Shepherd but strangers who deceive them and lead them astray from Me.


Knowing Me for real My children, is all that matters. You can know many other people and gain the whole world but it will not profit you anything. Get to know Me, whom it is all about before it might be too late. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Knowing Me, that matters. Seek Me and you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I reward those who diligently seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget